What is your returns policy?
Customer satisfaction is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, simply return it to us and we will happily provide an exchange, credit or refund under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australian and 21 days for other countries.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition with all tags attached
- Merchandise must not be worn, damaged, altered or washed
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive an RA number
- The item you are returning was not purchased on sale
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How do I make a return?
- Contact us to let us know what you would like to return, why and if you would like an exchange, credit or refund. We will then provide you with an RA number.
- Ensure the garment is in original condition with tags attached
- Package up your item securely and send back within 14 days using a traceable service
Do you cover the cost of returns?
Items are to be sent back to Denim Iniquity at the cost of the customer, we will cover the cost of sending the new item to you (Australia only).
Have you received my return?
Please allow up to 3 working days upon us receiving your parcel to process your return. We recommend you send your item back using a traceable service so you know when we’ve received it. Your can always contact us to double check.
Unfortunately Denim Iniquity cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
When should I expect my refund to clear?
Please allow up to 3 business days from the date we receive the package to process your refund. From there, the funds can take between 24-72 hours to clear.
PayPal refunds are instant once processed.
How long do credit notes last?
Can items I buy online be returned in store?
Yes, If you prefer to come instore to swap or return an item. Merchandise must be returned within 14 days.